top of page

Housing or Council Tax Benefit

You may be able to get help paying your rent if you have a low income and live in rented housing.  Not all carers can claim Housing Benefit but you can apply if you:


  • pay rent

  • have a low income (you can be working or on other benefits)

  • have less than £16,000 saved

The person you care for may be able to apply for Housing Benefit if this describes them.



CLICK HERE for more information

bottom of page